The PEIMF is the key organisation representing companies in the downstream petroleum industry, throughout the UK and Ireland. Our members include petroleum contractors, suppliers and ancillary services.
The PEIMF is a non profit making organisation governed by a constitution that covers all aspects of its intentions including:
- Providing information to its members on current legislation and how it is applied.
- Encouraging and establishing good working practices.
- Encouraging the following of the safety codes laid down within the industry for its members, customers and its own employees.
- Contributing to the advancement of knowledge of its members via training and technical expertise.
- Co-operating with all legislators within the industry in the refinement of regulations on behalf of its members.
- Providing for its members information on new equipment entering the market from both home and abroad.
- Actively engage with other bodies in the industry and promoting the Federations aims and objectives.